Monday, January 16, 2012

Sydney View - A View of the City from Sydney Tower

The Sydney Harbor Bridge is something special, along with the Opera House.
These photos were taken from Sydney Tower where there is a 360 degree view of the sights below.
I couldn't take my eyes off this view!
Please click on images to enlarge!

I zoomed in on the bridge to pull it in a little closer...

...and, a little closer again!
We walked across the bridge a few hours later and enjoyed it so much!

 The ANZAC Bridge (Australia New Zealand Army Corps) leads to the west suburbs and Blue Mountains.

9 comments:

Martha Z said...

Interesting seeing Australia through your eyes. I doubt we will get there.

Carly said...

Wow, amazing! Australia is on my bucket list. Until then I'll just stalk your blog!

snowwhite said...

Hello,
What a nice and specious view! The red roofs of the houses are so lovely. I have been to Australia once, and I think I must go back to see Opera House and the bridge again. Your photos give me itchy feet. Wonderful shots.
Best wishes,
keiko

Tammie Lee said...

it looks and sounds as though you are having a wonderful time!

Carol said...

How wonderful to be visiting Australia!! I hope I get there one day . Beautiful views of the city from that tower.

Indrani said...

Fantastic views! Heights are thrilling, more for a photographer.

Andrea said...

I envy your chance to be up on that Tower. The one and only time i was there years ago, it was closed for some repairs and i missed my chance. Sydney looks so spectacular now than before. So when opportunity came in Kuala Lumpur to climb the Tower, i immediately took the chance.

Unknown said...

That is awesome. I see the famous bridge.

Outdoor Wednesday

Faye said...

Just love this meme for the way we are able to see so many fabulous places in the world. I had no idea that the Sidney waterfront was so developed having only seen photos of the opera house from the water. And that bridge is so graceful.

BTW, I saw the Oslo opera house back in August. It's was designed by the same architect as the Sidney but entirely different design.