Monday, January 7, 2013

Georges Michel Winery Tour, Blenheim, South Island, New Zealand

 We are taking a tour of the Georges Michel Winery in Blenheim, South Island, New Zealand.
Only a glimpse of Jerry, though.  He is up front listening like a good boy while I am not listening but taking pictures! 


 This group  is unforgettable!  We all got along wonderfully!  Jerry and I had never taken an organized tour before and were a little concerned...I am not sure we could ever top this tour!  
Who is here?  Canada, USA, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, England, Scotland, Hawaii USA, South Korea and eventually Russia joined us.


As I said...I wasn't listening so I'm not sure what all this equipment is for...but it sure is shiny!










 I do know the wine stays in these barrels a LONG time!


Ha Ha...I know what these bottles are for!
We had a great time!
Blenheim, New Zealand
November 24, 2012

No comments: