Tuesday, August 18, 2009

What's Next? (August 18, 2009)






My blogging seems to be taking a turn towards something interesting. I have joined 5 memes where photographs are collected according to themes. Some sites create collages or mosaics from the pictures submitted each week. They are beautiful! There is great flexibility if weeks need to be missed due to "just being too busy." I have joined 5 so far and have a few others pending. (I'm wanting to join "Camera Critters, Watery Wednesday and Macro Monday" too.) I am really excited about going out to take photographs with a real purpose now...and, even better...you can see the work of so many others. It's really incredible and can keep me at the computer for way too much time!

Here are the buttons that identify each meme. They are also on the right side of my blog. Just click on them and you will be directed to the site.

No comments: