Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jasmin's Reflection / Forest Falls, California








Little 8 year old Jasmin was standing by a window looking at an acorn she found in the wooded backyard of her grandparent's mountain home. The acorn was most likely dropped by a gray squirrel or blue jay, as that area has many of those cute critters. She was unaware that I noticed the reflection at first. I shot from different angles trying to get the best image possible. The last photo is the best. I am a big fan of reflection photography!

5 comments:

Ebie said...

Carolyn, this is a set of beautiful pictures! You did a great job!

Shannon said...

Lovely reflections... beautiful little girl!

Carletta said...

She is a cutie!
While I love that last one I also like the hint of the reflection in the first.

Terri said...

Beautiful photos. The reflections are so clear and I love seeing how the expression looks different in the reflections. I also like the last one best.

KMOYMAMA said...

I posted a photo of reflection this morning. I did not know that you posted these wonderful photos! I like yours!