Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Goin' Fishin' - Rock Creek Lake, Mammoth Lakes, California USA

 My daughter is succumbing to the urge to give it a try!
 
 
 
 
 
 wOw!  Look at her form!
 
 
 
 
 
 Chase, our 6 year old grandson, teaches us everything we ever want to know about fish...and more!
 
 
 Great cast Chase!
 
 
 The family who fishes together stays together!
 
 
 "Wait for me, Daddy"!
 
 
 
 
 
 She keeps trying but catches NOTHING!
 
 
 I'm sticking to taking photos.
 
 
Love this place!
 
Rock Creek Lake, Mammoth Lakes, California USA
July 19, 2013

4 comments:

Carol said...

Hi, Carolyn! Nice series of shots. That lake is beautiful.

James said...

So Beautiful! When I was 7 yrs old I caught my first fish near there. A rainbow trout. :-)

Pat Tillett said...

Nice photos Carolyn! It looks like everybody was enjoying the day. Fish or no fish caught! That is a beautiful area also.
I just noticed that your blog wasn't in my dashboard reading list. It seems I've lost quite a few and didn't even know it. Oh well! I'm back now...

Tania said...

Looks so nice! My man and sons like to fish, I prefer to eat the fish:-)

Hope you have a good Summer!