Saturday, May 5, 2012

The Vltava River - Prague (Praha), Czech Republic

 Charles Bridge, Prague (Praha), Czech Republic

 A little closer to the Charles Bridge...we walked across this bridge, back and forth, countless times day and night!  Now...under it we go!

The Vltava River, Prague (Praha), Czech Republic


A boat just ahead of our boat in the lock on the Vltava River, Prague (Praha), Czech Republic

I thought this was a most intriguing sight...a KING sized chair on the river!
Our boat was just entering the lock on the Vltava River, Prague (Praha), Czech Republic

 These photos were taken on March 4, 2012 and it was still VERY cold in this part of the world!
NO signs of spring!
My friend and I were among only a few people on this boat and it was very cold outside.
I was desperate for photos so I braved the chill!

1 comment:

Living In Williamsburg Virginia said...

Fantastic photos and a unique experience.

Darryl and Ruth :)