Friday, March 19, 2010

Photo Friday / Children

This is my little grandson's first pony ride.
He was a little apprehensive but decided he liked the idea after all.
Chase will be 3 years old in mid-June.
He will have a new baby brother in mid-August!
We just found out the gender TODAY!
My daughter and her husband were NOT going to find out but caved at the ultra-sound appointment this afternoon.
Everyone is delighted...but, we would have been happy with a little sister too.

The theme is children this week.

11 comments:

penny said...

He is a real cutie, Carolyn. Congratulations to the whole family. there's nothing more exciting than expecting a new baby.

Shannon said...

congratulations! Will this be your 2nd grandchild? I hear having grandchildren is even more fun than having children, which I cannot even imagine, but I hear it from those with experience!

SandyCarlson said...

He is a beauty!

Anonymous said...

He was so cute on that pony. Sally

Martha Z said...

What wonderful news for all of you!
I took Michael for a pony ride when he was about that age. He wasn't to sure about it either.

Chubby Chieque said...

What an adorable angle he is. Seems shy?

Hugs...

Unknown said...

How great that you took a photo of this event to help him remember!

Tania said...

He`s so cute and Congratulation!!_)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations my friend. I'm happy for you. What a cute picture that is of your grandson :)

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Carolyn: Neat capture of Chase on the pony ride, an exciting happening.

KMOYMAMA said...

Thank you for sharing a wonderful news with me. I am happy to hear that.